ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.rap-up.com/2012/01/04/will-i-am-unveils-iamauto-car/

“I’m a big technology freak and a geek and I invested my money in building my own vehicle ’cause I want to bring jobs to the ghetto that I come from,” explained will. “I invested in making a demo to start the Black Eyed Peas, now I want to invest to have a car company in the neighborhood where I come from.”

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Looks like a bad kit car from the 80's

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
That's the front of the car right

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
Saw this on Jay Leno a night or two ago. The thing is godawful. I was surprised Jay didn't crack any jokes about this monstrosity since he seems to have decent taste in cars. It's an abomination built from the Chrysler parts-bin.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Saw this on Jay Leno a night or two ago. The thing is godawful. I was surprised Jay didn't crack any jokes about this monstrosity since he seems to have decent taste in cars. It's an abomination built from the Chrysler/MB parts-bin.
That association still irks me.

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is this where all the Hiatian earthquake donations ended up?
That was Wyclef...

I'm goign to laugh when its reported that all the wheels at his East Los Angeles building facility have been stolen before production begins.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'm gonna see one of these lifted up on 28's soon, aren't I?

Edit: I just saw his taste in clothing, I can imagine how puke inspiring the inside must look

·
Registered
43 Posts
yeah saw this on jalopnik. it kinda hurts to look at. im glad he designed it, because if he payed somebody to make something that looks like that then i just cant live knowing that someone stole my third grade car doodle book

1 - 20 of 40 Posts