ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey not sure if this is the right section for this but bear* with me.. I was recently in an accident with my miata but luckily there was no frame damage, so im in the process of fixing her back up and doing some modifications as i go.

I just committed to buying an OEM hardtop with defrost, Im picking it up this saturday. Will the hardtop fit with the hard dog roll bar I currently have on the miata? im not sure of the model but i know its a hard dog.. Thanks!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not too sure, honestly didnt even ask him if it included the brackets or not.. If it dosnt ill order the cheapest ones i can find.:) Does it really make a difference?

·
Registered
158 Posts
you should be fine. looks like a hard dog sport m2, which is exactly what I have and I have a hardtop with no problems. only thing you'd have to do is to push your seatbelt guides to the side before you're able to latch down/up the side latches

·
Registered
205 Posts
I concur. Looks like a Sport M2 like mine and I use a hard top permanently, not fitment issues and latching can be done easily as mentioned by bmxfuel007.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts