ClubRoadster.net banner

will these rims fit on my car?

1K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  turbored 
#1 ·

just wondering cause im afraid they're too wide, and im trying to run a 195, and my car is lowered an amazingly low 1 inch so im afraid i might scuff up my 10 year old paint job and i dont want to end up having to roll my fenders, even though im pretty sure that these wheels will sit very flush

:twisted: #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o :twisted:

See less See more
#8 ·
not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset

#11 ·
I don't even see lug nut holes on those, are you sure they are even car wheels?

#16 ·
not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset not the correct offset

BRIAN GOODWIN SAYS IT WONT FIT!

THAT MEANS IT WONT!

#19 ·
I am sorry for asking a fucking question that wasn't answered by searching. jesus christ.

hahah na buddy, im just fed up of all the ppl of asking if 002s fit lol and m.net, cause i didnt mention your name once
rwd car = should have rwd offset
cause "if your fenders are not rolled, then you have bad wheel fitment"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.