ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here who's fitted a goodwin/wilwood bbk with their work equip 03/01 (15 inch)? pls post pics and how about a feedback on fitment issues. TIA

,Dale

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Maybe we can test that fitment question at the next tech day... :wink:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mr Woolery,

I really hope you can test it. Been wanting to order goodwin bbk but i'm having doubts on the fitment with the work equips..

,Dale

·
Registered
692 Posts
wow gorgeous wheels, i have the fm/wilwood bbk, i'm not sure how similar it is to the goodwin but i'd gladly put your wheels on my car!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
you'll probably need to test fit the specific wheels you have to make sure. Work has a couple different center disks they offer in most of thier wheels. They each have different clearances. I had this issue when I was trying to see if Meister S1's would fit the same brakes. some of them would, some wouldn't

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Matt,

Thanks for the advice. I know work has 3 different type of disks. The A disk is like the normal disk and fits most front (bigger) calipers while the O disk has a mounting surface that has lesser clearance, just enough to accomodate smaller rear calipers while providing a wider lip. Lastly the R disk which are for the 4 pot (or more) calipers.

My front wheels are 15x7 et+25 A disk. Although i know this already, i still don't know if it will clear the willwood calipers.

,Dale

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi again guys,

Would like to update this topic. Anyone ever tried to fit a willwood big brake kit on a work equip 03 (A disk)?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the reply. Are you using wilwwods with your Equip 01? I tried the cut out of flyin miata for their big brake kit but couldn't really be sure if there won't be any rubbing w/ the calipers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts