ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I recently had a new GAHH cloth top and I am getting so much more wind noise than the old top that was replaced. I was expecting the thicker cloth top to be quieter. Any tips about things I should be adjusting after the install? The top is still in the process of stretching, so everything is really tight at the moment.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I am hearing an increase mostly from where the front windshield frame meets the top. I remember the original top looking like it was more flush with the frame. Also my top doesn't seem to latch evenly. The driver side latches on much easier even with the passenger side latch adjusters fully extended. I should probably just give it more time to stretch, but it would be nice to hear what other people experienced when getting new tops.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I just did my top, i did a vinyl top though, mine stretched out pretty easy in the nice hot sun. I just had to play with the adjusters a bit (sounds like you've already done this). I'm wondering if your canvas top is just too tight still and won't allow you to get a good seal...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts