ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ken(sidewaysae86) send me this Wiper cowl cover ,so I painted and installed it. Awesome little product! fits perfect and flush! Engine bay looks alot clean now + I don't have to worry about **** getting trapped in that useless space. Thanks Ken!

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Looks good, Chris.

What is that tow hook doing in the engine bay?!

·
3,857 Posts
Can it be actually used Chris, or it's there just because it's cool?
I need to install a tow hook (you know what happened the last time...) but I think I go the normal way...

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can it be actually used Chris, or it's there just because it's cool?
I need to install a tow hook (you know what happened the last time...) but I think I go the normal way...
Yup, it should ...its mounted on the main frame and shock tower bar. I had to tow strap my car many times in the past :mrgreen: Sucky thing about having tow hook on the lower bumper is that you can't see how much slack you have on the strap. With tow hook visible on the top, you can clearly see how much slack you have.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Mine should arrive soon as well. Couldn't pass up a killer deal. Lookin' great Chris! Definitely my fav NA to date!

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Thanks for posting pictures up chris. Looks great. It definately looks OEM. Now can we see some daytime full car shots of you sick ride?!?!?!?!

Oh and BTW Under Fender Braces will be in the works next. I am currently getting pricing on those as we speak.

Ken

1 - 12 of 12 Posts