ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paul, Frank and our friend Kyle recently helped me do a wire tuck for my car. It was a mild tuck, but the engine bay looks a lot cleaner now. It would look even better without the ABS! Damn it. Well, maybe some day, and I'll relocate the fuse box and relay boxes then too. Oh, I also wrap the Racing Beat 4-1 header. I always like the look of the heat wrap. I know it could shorten the life span of the header, but hopefully by then I have money to get something else. Hope you guys like it.

·
4,436 Posts
Great job - was a real PITA on my NA8C - but got rid of most of the non essentials - cruise, charcoal canister, etc. The bigger wire loomos I just could not tuck away like I wanted. I think if there is a wire tuck job to aspire to it would be the Garage 1001 shop car - dont have pics near by, but just unbelieveable how much wire they did. Can you go through some details on what you did?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are basically two big wire looms on both side. We disconnected them, took off the bumper and fenders. Drilled holes on both sides of the car, looped the wires through. There were a few wires on the driver side that we had to cut and extend. It was fun.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hey Pete, unless your a/c fan is wired in w. the rad fan the fan on the passenger side can be pulled! :) (it only turns on when the a/c is activated)
Then maybe do a center mounted fan to offset the odd look once there's only one fan in there and it's off to one side. :)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the comments, guys. I have a valve cover coming with cam gear cut out. It will be a dope custom paint! There is plan for another radiator setup. Radiator and something else! I'll keep you guys updated.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
I'm at about the same stage right now, thanks for the idea on the wiring under the fenders. I wish I would have thought of that beforehand #-o

1 - 20 of 23 Posts