ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
4,437 Posts
Gunwoo! GREAT sketch - Speaking of illustrations of Miatae - I have lots in my collection from Japan - have you seen Bow's creations from Japan? Nice chalk and pencil line drawings just like yours.

Would you be open to doing a sketch for me if you have time? I might be able to toss in a mag, sticker, etc.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Cool beans, i love the GV stuff. I had the full kit on my second Miata back in 97'ish But i was running a Mazdaspeed wing back then that i got from Japan, as the GV wing arrived really late and missed the paint booth. I was trying to get the car ready for a big Import Car show and didnt want to show up wingless, hahaha

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/133000-133999/133278_295_full.jpg

PhatMiata

·
Mufasa in Training
32,850 Posts
Not bad, but leave the hood black :)

Drawing's pretty neat!

Edit: I have a gripe with the MX-3 wheels...they are probably not wide enough to pull of the aggressive look you're going for, even painted.

·
MNAO Technical Ops
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool beans, i love the GV stuff. I had the full kit on my second Miata back in 97'ish But i was running a Mazdaspeed wing back then that i got from Japan, as the GV wing arrived really late and missed the paint booth. I was trying to get the car ready for a big Import Car show and didnt want to show up wingless, hahaha

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/133000-133999/133278_295_full.jpg

PhatMiata
wow, it looks like the GV car. hot!

·
MNAO Technical Ops
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Drawing's pretty neat!

Edit: I have a gripe with the MX-3 wheels...they are probably not wide enough to pull of the aggressive look you're going for, even painted.
thanks!
i agree, the mx-3 wheels are conservative in size... i wish there were wheels out there with the same face design though in 15x8 or something. i still want to see how the wheels look on the car in real life though :)

black hood! i could do that right now (it would save me extra $$) i'll keep that in my thoughts. thanks for the input 8)

·
Mufasa in Training
32,850 Posts
I'd like to get my car drawn like that some day...have to actually have it somewhat presentable before that happens, tho :(

·
MNAO Technical Ops
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
photoshop is great! go from:

drop top

to

gangster! haha, just kidding.

its fun because you can take an idea and see how it might look like before even putting the real car together.

take

plus this

and make it into this

this was something i made for someone from miata.net forums sometime last year

photoshop = genki

·
Registered
592 Posts

Drawing's pretty neat!

thanks!
i agree, the mx-3 wheels are conservative in size... i wish there were wheels out there with the same face design though in 15x8 or something. i still want to see how the wheels look on the car in real life though :)

black hood! i could do that right now (it would save me extra $$) i'll keep that in my thoughts. thanks for the input 8)
Try 96 M Edition Wheels

1 - 20 of 29 Posts