ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
LL cool Dave
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i miss my miata ... its been 6 months and every day i think about it. i now own 2 e36s but its not the same

i need a roadster in my life

·
Banned
3,279 Posts
Why didn't you go e30?
Because e30s fucking suck. They're expensive slow cars.

And sorry bud, that sucks. I'd find some sort of replacement, alcohol, drugs, women, books?, stock market, werk out, and I don't know; maybe even collect stamps.

·
Supporting Member
375 Posts
i know hoe feel man, i had mines shipped about 2 and a half months ago and i miss it soooooooo bad.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ive been without one for a bout 5 months now and it fucking blows. I decided to go german when i found a steal on a w201 but your right, it just aint the same

wait... you say you sold your MX-5 to get ... this....?

·
(⌐■_■)
2,381 Posts
I don't really drive it anymore - I don't even think I've gone through a tank of gas since I brought it out to Minnesota in the end of April

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
I'm about to buy another, will be 3 in my garage. I can't imagine being without one for very long.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Why don't you trade one of the E36's for a miata? I have a second car and refuse to drive it (maxima), even thinking about now selling it. Miatas are just so fricken fun, plus it breaks necks all day long.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
i dont regret my decision at all mk4 supra > miata. i will eventually get a miata one day as a second car because they are so fun n cheap but there are also many other cars id like to give a shot first.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
You guys think you miss your Miatas. My gold 1970 Cutlass convertable finally threw a rod, and now I have to walk to school.

Anymore, that worthless bitch landlord of mine won't give me a ride, even after oral.

I just miss having a car to drive, period.

·
Cheyyyaaa
1,389 Posts
I don't know why people sell their old cars to buy a different car just because someone else has dumped a ton of money into and got it featured on a car site.

OMG A DUMPED OLD MERC, I MUST SELL MY CAR AND BUY ONE

...idiots.

Also E36's are good cars, E30s aren't that great.

·
Registered
290 Posts
E36's are great cars, I miss mine to this day (although the Miata is just as fun but obviously much slower). Get an E36 M, go to track days, be happy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts