ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am flying up to baltimore to pick up a 1.6L 93 i bought.....it needs some work but it is going to be my play car :) i dont have any pics but i got a list of parts it has on it.

Autothority performance chip
Jackson racing exhaust and muffler
Jackson racing ram air induction
Koni shocks and springs (firm)
Low profile dual headlamps
lighted rear view mirror
Additional lighting package
Grill
Voodo shift knob
Leather cover padded arm rest
Locking car cover
5 spoke sports wheels
6 disc trunk mounted cd changer with controller in console
Chrome luggage rack
Tan pin stripes
Heated seats

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
where in baltimore is the car???? I'm about half an hour from the city itself...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Son of a. I called on Friday, guy said he sold it thursday night, man, what did I expect, he only wanted 2700 for it right? That would have been my brother's new car! lol. Have fun with it, lucky sob.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aww man now i feel bad :( i got it for 2500. i told my sister to go look at it and it ran good and looked okay so i told her to buy it for me

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so i got some pictures of the car i bought....

here are 2 pics from the tail of the dragon

you cant tell from the pictures but i dont think the car had been cleaned in a year....it smelled bad and was covered in dirt and food on the inside. plus you can see its battle wound where it lost a head light lid.

here are some more pics i took tonight...i dont have my tripod so they are kinda fuzzy

i had to take out the carpet because it smelled soo bad and it had mold on the underside of it....also you can see where the guy took a hammer and beat on the door so he could fit some biger speakers in there. man the car is 100 times better now then when i bought it. ohh and some of the carpet was soaking wet :x

plus the goodies i pulled out of the trunk like dental floss and a used razor some golf tees and a few sockets....

but i can say i am glad i bought the car because now i get to fix all the crap he screwed up!

here is what i am working on right now.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts