ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"goodness" is a word my grandmother used to use. That useage should only be reserved for natural or secret homemade pie ingredients.

I don't know why it bugs me, it just does. And it doesn't seem to be used anywhere other than here (that I visit). Its right up there with the guy who used to run the Miata club where I used to live. He had a tigger doll ziptied to his rollbar.

Another one I hate is- "off the chain". One of the chicks on "the girls next door" said it last night. I would have kicked her in the face if I could.

So tell me if I'm crazy or just cranky. And add your own phrases you hate if you like...

<this isn't aimed at anyone - I'm just in the mood to vent>

·
Registered
489 Posts
Anything ghetto really. Yes, I'm so white you might even be able to see throught me with the correct lighting. :mrgreen:

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
There's too much hate in this world. Let's try to keep things positive around here. It's okay to sound off when you bust your knuckles trying to free a rusty frozen bolt so that you can install your new Tuckin99 coilovers but Club Roadster isn't the right place to vent about improper sentence structure, slang, dialects, grammar, spelling, overused words, or cliches. Go for a drive or kiss your girl and you'll feel better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.