ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know how you can tell the difference between a legit work wheel and a knock off. I've found a good deal locally just trying to be careful and not get screwed over, there 15x6 I did some research and found that the rota zero don't even come in that size. But what can give me a more sure answere, what do I need to look for, would really appreciate the help guys.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
The real ones don't play.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are those all equip can't tell the difference:fp: there should be a stamp or something on back rite?

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
If you can't tell the difference between rota and works, then you shouldn't spend more than what you would spend for the rotas. No way for you to get ripped off then if you expect they are rotas :p

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:|I guess I've been looking but can't tell guess your much cooler than I'm for knowing:cool: although the finish looks better on top one so my guess would be that it's the work wheel

·
R U ?
7,174 Posts
Are those all equip can't tell the difference:fp: there should be a stamp or something on back rite?
Top is Work, bottom is Rota.

The inner barrel of the Rota Zeros is black. Meanwhile the Equip 01 is unfinished aluminum. Rota has 20 "bolts". Work has 16. Rota's lip is less contoured/brilliant than the Work's. The valve stem hole is also bigger on the Rota's.

And yes, there should be a stamp on the back but I'm not sure...I don't own any. lol

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
HorribleR is AwesomeR.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts