ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
at first i was like, "are you serious, some one was dumb enough to buy hot wheels and rock them to a meet where everyone would know!", but then i remembered its so cal.

·
Banned
607 Posts
they got to keep the wheels? lol pwned, this is why I'll never buy legit wheels. rota/xxr/tr ftw! lol

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
If my wheels were ever stolen of my Miata and I found the person rockin' them, I wouldn't bother to try taking them back.

I'd simply light 'em up (they're magnesium), and watch their car burn to the ground.

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
This doesn't make any sense. Owner knew and had proof they were stolen and the cops still do nothing?

You don't ask a thief for your **** back, you take it back and make them never want to steal so much as a free piece of candy ever again.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Street justice. Should have beat this dudes ass/fucked up his car and called it a day. If the police can't help, then what's the point of being civil with scum like this?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
And he admits he knows they're stolen. Receiving stolen property is a crime. Why is this guy not in jail?

·
Registered
748 Posts
How the hell did the cops come to the point that it was alright for the thieves to keep the wheels? What the ****...hope that EF guy gets jumped one day in a dark alley, what scum.

·
Banned
607 Posts
well, maybe we all need to etch our initials into our wheels, and take a pic. Otherwise, cops won't be convinced someone stole your wheels, and are rocking em.

On another note, my friend got his stock g37 wheels stolen twice... both times while in his driveway lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
Don't all new wheels come with a slip of paper that match the numbers on the back of the wheels to the certificate? How much more stuff would the og owner need to show the police then that?

Also was the whole car stolen or just the wheels? The car wont be hard to find now that they got the info on the guy who sold him the wheels.

·
Registered
86 Posts
well, maybe we all need to etch our initials into our wheels, and take a pic. Otherwise, cops won't be convinced someone stole your wheels, and are rocking em.

On another note, my friend got his stock g37 wheels stolen twice... both times while in his driveway lol
good thing nobody's interested in stealing my xxrs lol.

and that sucks. sounds like your friend needs to get himself a big dog and a gun lol.

or move....

·
Banned
607 Posts
Don't all new wheels come with a slip of paper that match the numbers on the back of the wheels to the certificate? How much more stuff would the og owner need to show the police then that?

Also was the whole car stolen or just the wheels? The car wont be hard to find now that they got the info on the guy who sold him the wheels.
Don't you watch any CSI? It's never for sure unless there's DNA. So you really wanna be secure. Jack off on each of your wheels, and take pix.

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
^the person that the wheels were stolen from is a GIRL. Be a bit more sensitive guys, it sucks having something stolen, especially something so rare!

Having read the article... that's some fucked up ****.

I know there are two sides to every story... but someone should find this EF hatch.. write the plate down and publicize it.

Thieves should be burned at the stake. Their cohorts and fences are a part of it too.

Especially these ones. They're gloating about cheating people and the system? Cheating the system doesn't let you cheat death... or other people.

·
Registered
474 Posts
haha^^^

but seriously publicize them so they have bad rep!!!
those guys knew they were stolen and im pretty sure they did it or know who because rims that rare wouldnt go on craiglists for sale lol

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Patrol officers will rarely do anything meaningful unless there's a violent crime in progress.
It might be better to gather up the evidence and bring it to the police station.

Don't talk to the law enforcement underlings, talk to the detectives/chief of police/officer in charge of auto thefts.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
i think the problem with the cops not doing anything is the scene of the offender and victim. cops look at the "street racer" scene as a bunch of older children and their toys. honestly the cops probably rolled their eyes at the incedent. not saying its right, but i mean they often write citations for cone intakes and modified mufflers.

as far as the reprocussions for the incedent, if you managed to find the guy locally and you didnt beat the wheels out of him, you fail. otherwise, say goodbye to everything else removable on your car because he knows he can get away with it. boy or girl victim, i'm talking about unchecked aggression, dude! i am the walrus.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts