ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im standing by my latest and final design for my new exhaust. Im using a motorcycle muffler (hayabusa) in a custom design for my 97 NA. I can go on and on about how great it is all around for sound and performance because I feel, and everyone thats driven my car thinks its awesome all around. My new setup is alot nicer looking than the first design I made. The other positive thing is the face that its light weight, and can be run without a cat and still be pretty quiet.

So, would any of you be interested in buying one for a reasonable amount? Ill go take a few pics now of what mine looks like. No flaming please.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I must say other than the tip it actually dosent look bad. How much would I be lookin at from the cat-back?

Phil

·
Registered
514 Posts
is it 60mm? I am currently looking for a 60mm resonator solution.

·
This is a long user title
3,189 Posts
Nice looking, maybe with a little more blinging tip it would be more appealing ! Nice job BTW ! The sound on your old one was real nice and quite, I liked that.

·
Banned
1,490 Posts
The end of the video was hilarious.

"Check it out humpty dumpty lives in my neighborhood...DERRRRRRRR!"

...how come the white Camry (you know, "Cmon dammit...geez luise") didnt have their top down? Oh, wait, thats one of those fake landau tops!? So, is that "Old People Rice?"

Sounds badass though, your car shits and gets!

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Im working on a center exhaust actually. I cant use a Hayabusa exhaust though because itll stick out way to far. Im trying different exhausts in the next week.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
It actually sounds loudest at idle and then smooths out when you step on it. I'm surprised it's as quiet as it is with such a free flowing muffler. Good work.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts