ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
3,857 Posts
Not bad, I guess you noticed that there is a defect right?
Of course if you paint this doesn't matter.
I would personally prefer to have the opening a bit further (in the gap between rad and engine.

But in general I would prefer this any day over -let's say- an FM hood...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Its funny that you posted that because I was the foolio that bought it. Actually, I bought it for a new project. I was told that it had a couple of gelcoat flaws. But it does not matter because I plan to tape off and paint the hood where flames would show through the paint revealing carbon fiber colored flames. I am experimenting and could not see doing that to a VIS hood that costs three times that price. The shipping price is very steep. But the purchase price plus the shipping price still was within my budget. I hope to post the results once I complete the project.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Shipping costs are high because eGay doesn't charge fee's on shipping..... so if you lower the selling price and jack up the shipping, the seller pays less fees. Fucktards.....eGay needs to get on the case about that ****.

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^no this one is much cleaner. the erbuni hood has a very abrupt buldge where the vent is. i can't stand that personally. and the vent buldge is spread very wide over the hood.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts