ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supreme Supporter
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I look forward to updating this site with pics of my 94. I've been getting all my goodies together over the last year or so. This is my 6th Miata, but it will probably stick around for a long time because.... it's white - just like my new '91 in 1990.

Some features on this one are: HKS intake, (old style) RB header, polished valve cover, polished intake manifold (polishing a spare one right now), FM cat, Borla exhaust, Rota 15" Slipstreams in silver, 205 Azenis, KYB's, lowered springs/ sways, RB lower control arm brace, old Freedom Design shock tower brace, FM rear spring spacers, FM slotted rotors, Poterfield pads, MS braided lines, conversion to manual steer rack (soon), OMP wheel, European rear finish panel b/tn taillights, greenish/gold metallic hardtop, retro Mazda front badge, tow hooks, (Hard Dog sgl diag Hard Core, RatsBackRacing CF front spoiler, R rear spoiler,LH NACA headlite door & Brainstorm quad headlight kit to be installed soon)

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Awesome wheel and tire combo, man.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
where in raliegh? I have owned 5 miatas. my first 3 were when I lived in chapel hill / cary / and durham.

Matt Andrews

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Welcome to the site, Callasports.

When adding pictures, make sure to put them in your Personal Gallery where you can upload pics and a thumbnail will automatically be created.

Go to the User Control Panel and look on the menu to the left and you will see a link to you Personal Gallery.

Also, make sure to visit the "Garage" and put info on your car there, along with listing all of your mods and even pics of those mods! Everyone loves the Garage section! You'll soon see why!

·
Supreme Supporter
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm an old dog learning new tricks. I've been frustrated in yrs. past when it came to uploading and editing jpg files. I'm getting better, and now I'm brave enough to try and send some to my Callasports album.

This is THE best forum for some serious info on my favorite little Roadster!! I'm amazed with every visit on the knowledge, the questions (and answers!), the photos, and the unusual links to great JDM sites!!! It would take reading about a hundred threads on the other miata site to find one that would hold my interest. Well, not now. ClubRoadster has my attention, and I hope to support it with the purchase of hat, shirt, stickers, whatever.

Good job guys!!!

By the way, take a peak at my Miate - current and old ones I've had. The only one with me now is the white 94. I've got to take a weekend and install my suspension that I would have already thought was on the car - just hadn't had the time. Gotta take the stuff down off the peg board and slam it in!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Im running the same wheel and tire combo on mine, its not JDM but its all I could afford

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
I saw your pics over at m.net, nice roadster. like tim said be sure to take a look at the garage, and get some pics up there of your car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts