ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I can't speak for Peter but I don't find it surprising at all that people have little appreciation for or understanding why parts from respected Roadster tuners like K.G. Works cost what they do.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Does your Isotta wheel use a standard Momo/Sparco style horn button? Because of the center crash pad I wonder how well you 'll be able to integrate any aftermarket horn button. Is there any particular color, style, or motiff you're looking for?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I'm still concerned that any aftermarket horn button might have fitment problems due to the crash pad. Also, the trim ring is integrated into the crash pad so whatever you change to will clash. You could try any standard horn button from Momo, Sparco, OMP, or Grant. Alternatively, since you're a fan of the wood, you could see if the Knobmeister would be willing to make a horn button or a cover for your existing horn button that matches the wood on the rim.

·
Registered
489 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HELLO-KITTY-JDM-STEERING-WHEEL-HORN-BUTTON-MOMO-GRANT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33704QQihZ015QQitemZ250039415799QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

is deffinatly whats up.
B-b-bitchin'!

·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts