ClubRoadster.net banner

Wow!! Not a good start to my weekend!!!

3K views 32 replies 27 participants last post by  LostSoulMiata 
#1 ·
Wow, literally 20 minutes after putting on new front brake pads and rotors today, i was breaking in the pads and I got hit. Kid from high school blew through a stop sign and ran into me! I'll let the pics do the talking but they aren't pretty...Do you guys thing they will total out my dads miata?

See less See more
#7 ·
my car was almost totalled by insurance with very minor fender and door damage seriously not as bad as that... i was just a couple dollars off haha and made the repair shop use used parts

#15 ·
You WANT it totaled.Unless the hood was like that before the body took a helluva shot to bend it like that.Total your mods and make sure the insurance covers everything up to and including the brand new brakes.You could prolly buy it back cheap and fix it but then you want to sell it-It'll never be the same again.Just my $.02(used to own a body shop).

#19 ·
moron was probably getting krunk!!! in the car.... eh rich people do what they want theyre rich b!t(i-i hahah. thell probably just them another better car maybe a gs or sum crap as for you i agree with evryone theyre gonna most likely total your car... :( ...hurry swap the rims and aftermarket parts b4 they take it!!! or did they already??

#20 ·
You WANT it totaled.Unless the hood was like that before the body took a helluva shot to bend it like that.Total your mods and make sure the insurance covers everything up to and including the brand new brakes.You could prolly buy it back cheap and fix it but then you want to sell it-It'll never be the same again.Just my $.02(used to own a body shop).
just what i was going to say. the car could be twisted if the hood popped like that. :evil:

#21 ·
thanks guys. the kid hit me pretty hard, he was doing at least 25-30 when he blew through the stop sign and i was going equally as fast. i guess i'm going to start pulling off parts. i'm not sure whats going to happen yet, if we'll switch over everything to a new car or just sell all the parts and maybe move on to an s2k or soemthing ;) i'll keep everyone updated!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.