ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just returned to CR for the first time in years and it's dead in here. Did I miss something? Am I misremembering this as one of the most active Miata forums?

·
Administrator
15,204 Posts
Well you see..... our overlords had a bit of an oopsie with passwords, and probably half the active memberbase got locked out forever.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting. I guess the GRM forum (the one I frequent the most) just isn't affected by this apparent death of forums. If anything it seems to be growing.

P.S. Sorry, didn't mean to rub salt in any wounds. It was just shocking coming back and seeing just three posts in one day. When I was here last the home page would only hold what was posted in the past couple hours.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,678 Posts
Interesting. I guess the GRM forum (the one I frequent the most) just isn't affected by this apparent death of forums. If anything it seems to be growing.

P.S. Sorry, didn't mean to rub salt in any wounds. It was just shocking coming back and seeing just three posts in one day. When I was here last the home page would only hold what was posted in the past couple hours.
It's ok. Most of this stuff happened years ago (some folks still remember when I mysteriously lost Mod powers and the s**tstorm that unleashed) :lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well you see..... our overlords had a bit of an oopsie with passwords, and probably half the active memberbase got locked out forever.
Holy cow it's you! What if I told you everyone on the GRM forum was wondering where you were now and if you ever could grow that beard. Your thread from 2011 was raised from the dead yesterday. Linky Dink.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
I had a big reply about why GRM would continue to be successful relative to other forums but the short answer is no one will care lol.

Facebook sucks

·
Mufasa in Training
31,678 Posts
forums are barely active. i try to post and "do my part" but i can't really relate to trackday/autocross/hpde threads. feel free to post into the void, though
That sounds so depressing. Ya'll should read YKK. Basically a manga about the end of humanity as seen through the eyes of an android.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts