ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Like radio, forums are a dying art form. People want instant gratification (good or bad) for the things they do.

·
Registered
435 Posts
The point of my statement was that as the fleet ages, people become less and less interested in modifying them because either they feel like there's nothing new and original to do or because they're too worried about killing that Bring A Trailer auction price :stare:
Oh boy, if there's a car that's lost the interest of anyone looking to come up with something original, I will admit that's the Miata.
I'm still not entirely sold on people already being actually interested in bone stock Miatas though. That's definitely a trend I expect to see, but I don't know if we're already seeing it.

What is neat is that the main character (and--spoiler--several other characters) are not really androids as much as they are artificial humans. Even that line, though, is a little blurry.
My story's main character has a bionic arm, does that count?

YKK is really worth a read if you have the time. I was so inspired by my own post that I re-read it last week :lol:
It's in the list! ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Also a returning member....... from 2014? Atleast that’s when I sold my last Miata. And I remember something about a cat barfing rainbow? Weird right? Came back to the forum because I was researching the ND miatas and y’all crossed my mind. I don’t know anything about miatas anymore. Other than kmiata. Ok that’s all. Hi and bye.

P.S. I used to live in the you laugh you lose thread.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I might have posted a time or two in the 3 yrs. since my Miata's been on jack stand's, tho I'm looking forward to having my ducks in a row soon to resume work on it. As some will know I recently acquired a MKIV Golf to hold me over until that "Great Day of Rejoicing" I spoke of in one of my last "recent shot" thread post's, before my current parody one. I have some sort of weird social media phobia and returned to fb also after a much longer absence than from here. I'm fairly comfortable with my efforts so far, but I haven't and prolly won't, deal with any of the Miata corners over there.

Not so much with my efforts to make new friends over at VW Vortex. The 10 yr. old n00b's first few attempts have pretty much been a fiasco. Reckon I'll just chill over here 'till I get my Miata back together again. lol

41 - 51 of 51 Posts