ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wtb 1.6 cat delete! Can someone help me out!? Willing to trade my stock cat converter

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Its called a test pipe. Look on eBay and get a cheap one. Or go to your local muffler shop and get it even cheaper. We all like to be cheap asses sometimes but come one. Do a little fucking research and go find it somewhere for $20

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Its called a test pipe. Look on eBay and get a cheap one. Or go to your local muffler shop and get it even cheaper. We all like to be cheap asses sometimes but come one. Do a little fucking research and go find it somewhere for $20
Um most muffler shops won't remove the cat. You'll have to find a shady one.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Um most muffler shops won't remove the cat. You'll have to find a shady one.
Obviously you don't know how to talk to people.

Ask for the owner, bring him outside the store, and work out a cash deal. In this economy, they're not gonna turn you down. The $10K fine for removing the cat is suffer able by both parties so they won't be suspicious of you

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
That's also another thing. I would almost never pay someone to work on my car. Grow up be a man and learn to do **** yourself.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Implying I have a welder (NB owner) and know how to properly use it.

I'm learning at work but I got my exhaust done before my boss started teaching me how to weld.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I'm not the best welder either but knowing people will get you a lot farther in car building.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
What are you trying to say? That I need to man up?

Lol everything I can do to my car, I do. So far the only thing I haven't been able to do is make my own exhaust. So I'm confused. Your point?

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
What are you trying to say? That I need to man up?

Lol everything I can do to my car, I do. So far the only thing I haven't been able to do is make my own exhaust. So I'm confused. Your point?
The man up thing was to op not you lol.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I have two cats laying around in my garage. And two in my apartment.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
You need a 5th injector and a spark plug reroute it'll make you faster than just a cat delete.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts