1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Functionally formed.
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need one 2.5" pipe for my turbo set up. I need something that comes off the intake manifold with a curve and goes straight down towards an intercooler. I have something, but it sits too close to the IACV to put a hose on plus it's so close to the plug that it ended up rubbing on the plug's wires, splitting them open.

No I don't have a welder.

I'm open to anything else that has worked for you guys, as long as it has a IACV bung.

Something just like this would be perfect:

Note the IACV stuff I need circled. If you have the hose, that'd be awesome as well.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts