ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, need an airbag computer for my 94 - looks like mine is f***ed. I think 94 was the only year to use this computer, so if you have a 94 and don't want airbags, hit me up. Don't need the back up battery box (mine doesn't have one - go figure), just the airbag module.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not sure if they are truly different, but I have the box for a 90 NA. Pm me if interested

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Are you talking about the one in the back of the dash . I might still have that one if i didn't throw it away .

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you talking about the one in the back of the dash . I might still have that one if i didn't throw it away .
The one in the middle of the dash is the 95+ and has the s-sensor built in. The 90-94 has no sensors in it.

I don't know if the 90-93 is compatible. They should work the same; the only difference I know of is that the codes are different numerically - 90-93 has codes 1-10, 94 has 2 digit codes.

Moffitt, I'm going to do some research and if 90-93 is compatible, I'll hit you up...

Thanks guys!

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
I have a 94 an it was in the middle of the dash when i removed my airbags .

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When you say middle, do you mean like "tear the dash off to get to it" middle, or under the cluster? 90-94 was under the cluster and blue (see attached), 95+ was mounted very specifically (should be an arrow on it to show how its mounted) and looked very different.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
I too have a 94 and mine was mounted right under and behind the gauge cluster

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Is that what that box is . There is another one or was that just a sensor i can't remember . But I still have that one you have in your pic. I just plugged it back in last night thinking i needed it .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts