ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to deal with shipping, So if anybody has a roll bar they'd sell PM me what you you have!

Also if there is a shop around Rosemead or Los Angeles who sells roll bars let me know!

Thanks!:D

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Get one welded in at pitgarage in el monte. I'm contemplating getting one done for 600. Only down side is they rattle can their bars.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Oops I meant 400. They quoted me 900 for a DD with door bars, welded in and painted, though... but using 1.5" dia tubing. Kinda on the fence. Thinking about hitting up Moti instead. Sorry for the thread jack.

Carry on.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not really thread jacking, good info

yea I'm going to want a double diagonal. Maybe I'll go check it out.

However I'm still looking for a used roll bar, if anybody's selling!

·
Roll Bar God
2,172 Posts
Oops I meant 400. They quoted me 900 for a DD with door bars, welded in and painted, though... but using 1.5" dia tubing. Kinda on the fence. Thinking about hitting up Moti instead. Sorry for the thread jack.

Carry on.
Price isn't everything, especially with welded in bars and cages, one should look at the quality of the welds.
Both cages that I've looked at this weekend were done by said shop and both would (and one already has) failed inspection.
Do you trust your life to that kind of work?

Moti

·
Registered
493 Posts
ONE WORD: BLACKBIRD!!!!

moti does great roll bar at a great price !!!!! and local pick up.... i wont say how much i got mine for but i got one of the very first ones he made !!!!!

btw thanks moti!!!!

will post pics but im at work and have no pics of the cage

1 - 7 of 7 Posts