ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might be a long shot on this forum, but im looking to buy a full set of Borbet Type-A's in 15". Or, a similar 5 spoke/ Star wheel that resembles it. I live in the Dallas Tx area.

Pic for reference:

Pm me if you have them.

Cheers,
Justinb928.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumppp. Hell, if you have ANY wheels that you'd want to sell that isn't already in the FS section, hit me up.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I appreciate the suggestion, but I dont really feel like dealing with shipping from across the pond.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone bought anything from Vortex? Curious to know if there are a lot of scammer's that sell on there.

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Alot of immature kids and douche bags but before I buy anything from anyone I always creep on them, search their name, check their posts and and threads they make etc.

And remember dont skip out on paypal fees by sending as a gift, this forum knows ALL about that (haha megan coilover kid)

·
3,857 Posts
There used to be some Borbet typ A replicas available (here in the states). If you search in this forum you should be able to find them. They were probably the first replicas which were lighter than the original :p
I'm a big fan of the Borbet styling but last time I checked the 16x9 were 25 lbs or so for the typ C.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^ I looked with no luck. Or maybe I just missed it lol. But anyways, Christmas Eve bump! Also looking for rpf1's (preferably in 14"), and Diamond Racing's.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
See thats what I was thinking also. The ESM's are real nice, but sadly they have none in stock. Atleast on their website they dont.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Didn't think wheel shopping was going to be this difficult lol. Maybe ill just pull the trigger on some ssr vienna's.

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts
That's easy to fix.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah I mean it is a relatively simple task, but is just an annoyance really. I love the silver finish.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts