ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
I have a pair (2) of Stance rears only with what i was told 5k on them . They are rusty and the spring perches have some bad scratches in them from using a large pair of pliers to break them lose from the rust . I picked them up with the intentions of buying the fronts from Stance but i was blessed with a deal i couldn't pass up . I'd be willing to let them go for $450 plus shipping .

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no interest in spending 450+ for only rear coilovers when if I felt like it I could buy new Ricelands for ~400. Thanks for the offer, but doesn't sound like a very good deal to me. I'm just looking to see if anyone has some old coilovers they want to sell for cheap before I just buy new ricelands/ebay coils so I can go down about an 1-1.5 inches to make my daily driver look a little nicer.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I don't have spare coil overs but will be removing an selling my koni's (the inexpensive orange ones) with H&R lowering springs. It's non adjustable but lowers the car nicely. I'm measuring about 4.5 inches at the pinch weld. Theres some pictures in my build thread if you're interested.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking for something with height adjustability, not sure I want to go that low which is basically SM height for a daily driver. I appreciate the offer but if I wanted to just do lowering springs I'd have bought some eBay ones already and run them on my Bilsteins.

·
Registered
304 Posts
i have a set of stance for 700 plus shipping. them ride great. not blown at all. one of the front damper controller is broken and stuck on full stiff

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not what I'm looking for, plus they're broken.

C'mon folks I have clearly stated in my original post what I'm looking for and that I'm looking for it cheap-ish, because if no one has something used, I'll simply buy one of the brands I listed brand new. I'll try to make this dummy proof:

Coilovers must be:
-Set of 4...
-Inexpensive and priced accordingly to their amount of use
-Height adjustable
-Functioning normally, nothing broken

·
Registered
568 Posts
I dont have coilovers, but I do have a bag of sour skittles, red gatorade, and Hot Cheetos if you're ever interested. 5 bucks ships to where your at. Semd me a pm if interested. I am a little drunk so take advantage while you still can.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just go buy your eBay **** already man
Planning on it if I can't find anything used within the next couple days.

+1

thank you.
You offered me a broken set of coilovers and now you're going to get an attitude towards me because it's not what I'm looking for? Bad business model right there...

·
Registered
568 Posts
wait a tic, if your only looking to go 1-1.5 inch and not care about dampening, look into getting lowering springs..

·
Banned
87 Posts
I will have raceland for sale by the end of the weekend. Close to brand new. less than 2 k miles. I can send pics when they are removed. Asking price is $300

1 - 17 of 17 Posts