ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
You can find single seats off online automotive shops for about 200 a seat. I sold a pair of ebay brides for 280 though, never mounted

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Ive got one, Chris. I bought it off a member local to me about 2 weeks ago, but have since decided to go in a new direction with my interior. Its a Bride Vios III rep. PM me for more details my friend.

·
fender gap is the enemy
2,103 Posts

no ebay seats for me. idk if this is a real bride either and granted its the reclining model. but, still i'd stay away from reclinable ebay seats and well, ebay seats in general, cuz some of us rather save ourselves than save some money. :fp:

dont die!

·
Bimmer Challenge - B5
2,397 Posts
I had reclinable ebay brides from Canada. They survived a roll over. The friend I sold them to afterward had a pretty bad wreck with them too. They were cursed but they never flinched. Boohoo, no JDM, no quality, no buy. Whatever. I speak from experience, not speculation.

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^ I wouldnt touch an ebay bride untill one day I wiggled seths with alot of force and it barely moved at all. It seems very sturdy (just as sturdy as my friends sparcos and other seats) so I am willing to put my life on it:)

Me and Justin are working out a trade deal, I still would like another one so if you have another still pm me.

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
$270 shipped, can get 2 ebay brides for $420 shipped so anything over $210 shipped is for each seat will end up being more than the ebay bride so I am gunna have to pass on that even though those are nice looking seats and are exactly the style I would like.

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
$270 shipped, can get 2 ebay brides for $420 shipped so anything over $210 shipped is for each seat will end up being more than the ebay bride so I am gunna have to pass on that even though those are nice looking seats and are exactly the style I would like.
Ill pick one up for you and then we can work out shipping. Im friends with the guy that works at Sonic Motoring and there local. I think the seat is like 190 picked up. Txt me Chris, you got my number!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts