ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for one for cheap or free before I hit the junk yards later this week. I only need a black boot, I don't need the plastic it is held in place by, etc. Just a black shift boot itself. Needs to be clean, no rips or stains. Black only. Please let me know your shipped price to 94553 and include a picture or two so I can verrify it's in good shape. Willing to pay shipping for a "free" one obviously as it doesn't make sense for you to pay to get rid of one. Thanks.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Doubt you will find one as they usually get ripped when people pull them off. Stop being cheap and buy one. I got mine for 28 shipped.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Idk, Im a pretty thrifty guy.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Junkyard.

Get any boot and modify it to fit. Manual BMW's boots are nice leather and easy to mod to fit. Otherwise... look in all the cars and pull one you like.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Junkyard.

Get any boot and modify it to fit. Manual BMW's boots are nice leather and easy to mod to fit. Otherwise... look in all the cars and pull one you like.
From what I was reading he wants the upper dust boot. The large one that sit under your actual shifter boot.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
You can just have mine. I took my center console of a few months ago. Let me make sure it's clean.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts