ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they're cheap enough to buy a new set. I just want to see if I can get some used ones cheaper and use the extra cash on other things since I'm on a budget.

Let me know if you have a set. Looking to pick up local only. I'm located 93036, CA. can meet up anywhere from Santa Barbara to LA.

Has to be in good working condition. No blown shocks please. Pm me or shoot me a text for faster response 805-760-6609.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I know they're cheap enough to buy a new set. I just want to see if I can get some used ones cheaper and use the extra cash on other things since I'm on a budget.

Let me know if you have a set. Looking to pick up local only. I'm located 93036, CA. can meet up anywhere from Santa Barbara to LA.

Has to be in good working condition. No blown shocks please. Pm me or shoot me a text for faster response 805-760-6609.
$275 shipped to the east coast for the racelands, $20 more for west coast.
I know the seller ain't local but he'll bend over backwards to get the item to you. Also, he's been trying to sell this item forever so it's to your advantage. Last I heard, his item only has about a thousand kilometers on it (roughly 600 miles!) so it's basically in good condition still.

There's another set on sale here and it's local. I'll try to find it and give you the link later.

EDIT:
:fp: i know i know riceland sucks

i have a set of raceland coils that will be off next week
No pics cuz im at work and my car is at home
will post as soon as i get home ( or tomorrow )

asking 200
the have around........ 5k on them not blown! ride nice
they come with top hats

thats how low the car sits!

please dont bash this thread

pm me!!!!!!!

local pick up !!!

they will be off nest week and ready for pic up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fab:
See if it's still available. Just click the quote links to bring you to their respective threads. Good luck!

---
- Ken B. posted this from his iPhone using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I actually pmd both of them earlier. I'm trying to find some local first before I consider the ones being shipped. Also I believe the second ones are sold to.. Braytonia? Sorry if I got the name wrong lol.

·
Old Threads > New Threads
618 Posts
Thanks for the info. I actually pmd both of them earlier. I'm trying to find some local first before I consider the ones being shipped. Also I believe the second ones are sold to.. Braytonia? Sorry if I got the name wrong lol.
I don't think I got your PM?

Thanks for the link-up mksu19!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts