ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't justify the extra cash for stance gr+ just to dd them. Looking for a good set of racelands for the NA. If nothing comes up soon I'll just order them new from raceland. I'd like to do something local (within an hour or two of 98042), but I'd be willing to do a long distance deal for the right set. Shoot me a message asap! :)

EDIT - Purchased, no longer looking.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ this

By the time they get to my door, probably 400. I still may do it but if I have the chance to save a few bucks and get it locally then I didn't want to pass that up

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
In all honesty, if you plan on tracking your car, autocrossing, or if you care about handling at all for $400 your better off buyin megan ez streets for $700ish. If you can find them for less then $200ish then they are worth it no matter what you do (I got mine for cheap and track my car with them, i plan on upgrading in future but for the time I will have em cant beat the money spent!).

·
Registered
453 Posts
fm vmaxx.....end thread

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I won't be tracking this car, or pushing it in any way really. It is my commuter and I need to rely on it. If I were to track it or do anything of the sort I wouldn't even consider racelands. I just can't justify spending closer to 1k just to lower the car and not use all of the benefits of a ~1k set of coilovers.

Anyway, I think I'll wait until late tomorrow. If nothing comes up I'll just buy them new.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts