·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As titled, looking for the following below:

Stance 6" REAR Springs 6K
Swift 5" REAR Spring 6k
Stance Spanner Wrenches

Not looking to pay what Stance charges as I can buy directly from them. Also, not in a rush to buy.

Please PM me or post on this thread what you have and how much shipped (if applicable)

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
wow buddy, like to rape the bumpstops much or what? you easily need 8kg springs in the rear if you hope to run that short of a spring.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow buddy, like to rape the bumpstops much or what? you easily need 8kg springs in the rear if you hope to run that short of a spring.
I doubt I'm riding bump stops, it's more like coil binding due to current 5" Stance springs. From what I've read, that's what I assume. I should put white out between the coils to check but either way I need either a longer spring or less coils at the same rate.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
depends on the height you set the perch. 5" is just too short, if you set the perch high, you will get coil bind, if you set it low you will be on the bumpstops.

If you want hypercoil springs, get them from trackspeed, eshocks never responded to me.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Registered
155 Posts
Just so you know, Stance coils come with 5" rear springs (for NAs, at least) if you really wanna go that route, and the softest 5" spring readily available from Swift is 10 kg/mm. Good luck with the search, though!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I'll prolly end up ordering from Stance. They have the 5" Swift sping in 6kg and told me it had one coil less but might just get a 6" spring for what I assume will be less likely of coil bind or even hitting bump stops.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 12 of 12 Posts