ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,
I've got a few things on my list of Wants. If you could help me out with some of this stuff, It would be awesome and I'll give you all virtual handjobs.

1.) I'm looking to find a turbo setup from a Mazdaspeed Miata. What I'd like are:

-Turbo
-Manifold
-injectors (are they the same as NB2 265cc purple tops? someone please enlighten me)
-Lines (oil/water/vacuum) if available
-Downpipe/Exhaust?
-Any thing else you have to offer that will work with a MSM turbo setup.

I do not need any intake/intercooler nonsense, as I have my an IC/piping/couplers already.

2.) A trunk lid for an NB. Any color. Getting it repainted anyway.

3.) This is gonna be a stretch, but I might as well give it a shot. I really want to find some Mazdaspeed MS-01 wheels. Pretty much any size. The 15's are the Roadster specific one's (MS-01r) in 4x100, but I'd like to find some 16's too, (MS-01f)

If you can help me out with any of this stuff (or know someone that can), let me know.

I'm in SoFlo, so Local would be f'ing amazing. Thanks for your time.

P.S. I know that Rupewrecht on AstinaGT is a super amazing resource for importing Mazdaspeed swag, but he's in AUSTRALIA and it will literally cost me both arms and my penis to ship anything from there.

·
Deez Nuts
1,596 Posts

·
Deez Nuts
1,596 Posts
:cry2:
I tried

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Trust me dude, build your turbo setup. everything you saw on my build thread cost me about what that guy is charging for the mazdaspeed kit. And I have intercooler, and injectors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts