ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I am 3 months into a project that never got underway, everyday I say Im going to pull the motor and put it in my car but I never got around to it... Well Ive been kinda of lonely this year and I need a furry companion. Ive always wanted a pet Raccoon for what reason... I don't even know myself but there kinda neat looking. (apart from the fact that when they grow up their visious and moody) But none the less there cut n cuddly when there young. So with that being said If you know of SOMEWHERE or SOMEONE that can get a baby Raccoon with its first batch of shots and fixed (female only) then we can work out a deal on the 1.8 motor.

'96 1.8- 180k runs strong new clutch and intake.
WILL NOT PART OUT UNLESS YOU BRING ME PARTS OF A RACCOON! K Im kidding!! XD But foreals not parting out...

PM me for any questions or concerns. Im located in Rancho Cucamonga 91739. Im serious on this people! I know SOMEONE has the connects out there!! k bai.

·
d[-_-]b 56-783
1,448 Posts
i test drove this car when it was still running. the engine and trans felt strong and shifting was smooth.

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
That's awesome. you should get a blonde raccoon. they are much cooler looking in my opinion. And when you get him, make sure you child proof everything.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts