ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm trying to help a friend enter the miata game. He is looking to trade his 1993 bmw 7 series for a good reliable miata with a little cash on top. the car has 170,xxx miles on it and has a small air condition leak. The car runs good and has been very reliable for him. Hopefully there is someone out there who i looking for a bigger car for they're growing family :hello kitty:

the car is located in OC and it is available for you to come check it out just about anytime

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think i may have worded it wrong. He is looking for money on top of the miata unless its worth it too him to just do an even trade

·
Super Moderator
2,727 Posts
Oh ok. Good luck with the trade. 93 7 series are worth about as much as an early NA though so his choices may be limited.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i sure that his is open to a lot of offers i just know that he would prefer a trade at the very least. but thanks for the support hopefully he can get him self a decent car. That way i wont be the only miata in our group of friends lol

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
tell him you need a value on his 7 series...might I suggest about $1500-2000 max

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't want to come off as a ****...But I've seen infi 7s at the Junk yard complete But yet to find one miata that isn't completely gutted :(

·
Registered
747 Posts
He is looking for money on top of the miata...
:lol: I love BMWs, especially old ones, but no way is your friend getting any cash on top. Most likely he'll have to pony up some more. If it was an E38, this would be a much different conversation.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i dont know much about the worth of a this bmw's i just figured he would be able to trade it for a decent NA not sure how much he is willing to put on top for a miata i guess it really depends on the condition of the car

·
Registered
747 Posts
^Don't get us mistaken, we're not flaming you. Just to people in the know, this seems like a hilarious trade. E32s really aren't worth much.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.