ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello.. I was just wondering if I would be able to work something out.. I would like to trade my black soft top plus cash for a hardtop.. to be honest.. I don't care what the hard top looks like as long as it has some form of back window, isn't dented, and fits my 2001 miata. Shoot me some offers thanks

Im in Moreno Valley, and I'm trying to get a value of like $400 out of this top with frame

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once I finish cleaning I can take some pics. It does not have any rips and has a glass defroster rear window

·
Registered
945 Posts
GL but you might be better off keeping the soft top for emergencies...Plus not a lot of people want or care about the soft top. You can buy new ones for about $200 or less.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can throw in a custom cover for nb miata with locks so no one can take it, nb custom.dash cover, 01 OEM springs, 01 OEM radio, 01 OEM intake, and 01 OEM windblocker

·
Functionally formed.
1,752 Posts
GL but you might be better off keeping the soft top for emergencies...Plus not a lot of people want or care about the soft top. You can buy new ones for about $200 or less.
First you say to keep the soft top for emergencies, second you say no one wants or cares about soft tops. That's contradicting. I'd say if you've got nothing positive to say here, hold your breath instead of shitting on this guy's ad.

:whistle:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
First you say to keep the soft top for emergencies, second you say no one wants or cares about soft tops. That's contradicting. I'd say if you've got nothing positive to say here, hold your breath instead of shitting on this guy's ad.

:whistle:
Thanks Spyder.. I thought I was on Miata.net for a second there haha

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The soft top you get on Ebay is just for the vinyl part of it, it doesnt have a glass back window or the zippered part of it. Also doesnt include the frame or the rain rail, his also has a defroster.

GLWT
Thanks Bryan

1 - 20 of 28 Posts