ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
wtt...GOLD ROTA GT3

show me what you got!!! mostly looking for POLISH or MATTE BLACK wheels!

im located in north orange county, CA

i believe they are rota gt3's not sure the spec so maybe 15x7 +25 to +35 offset

but it has falken tires abiout 50-60%

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
specs on wheels? what tires? Be specific.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i re did the post

"i believe they are rota gt3's not sure the spec so maybe +25 to +35 offset

but it has falken tires abiout 50-60%"

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
If you took one off then you'd find all the info on the back...definitely better than guessing and wasting people's time.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Thank you.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Take the wheel off and look at the back of the wheel.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Those are rotas.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
How do you know if you don't know their specs? They could be Rota, Drag, or some other knock-off company. Either way, they stamp their information into the wheel on the mounting face and possibly on a sticker in the barrel. This is common practice that isn't unique to Volk.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I have a set of daisy's powder coated black or I have a set of 14" Civic HX wheels, which correct me if I am wrong are something like 12lbs w/ tire. The HX wheels have been painted but its chipping away to show the regular gray color.

·
Deez Nuts
1,596 Posts
I have Drag wheels that look like that and the offset is +40. I almost positive those drags/rota are +40 offset.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I have a set of daisy's powder coated black or I have a set of 14" Civic HX wheels, which correct me if I am wrong are something like 12lbs w/ tire. The HX wheels have been painted but its chipping away to show the regular gray color.
Correct, the HX wheels are the same 14x5.5" as daisies and are .5lb lighter at 11.75lbs without the tire (but the 94-97 wheels are wider and lighter than both).

I have Drag wheels that look like that and the offset is +40. I almost positive those drags/rota are +40 offset.
I also have a set of the Drag DR-16s on my Civic. I traded a clueless person just like this who was saying they were Rotas...that's why it's better to know what you have so nobody gets surprised.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts