ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Chris
Means of contact: PM me, then we'll go from there.
Price: *** TRADE FOR NOW because it's the only set of wheels I have BUT if seller can wait til I order/buy a new set of wheels, I'll let them go for 650 ***

Description: Up for trade (for now) are my set of XXR 002's. They are the silver finish. They are 16 x 8 with a 0 offset. Bolt pattern is 4x100/4x114.3 & tires are Nexen N3000, 205/45/16's. The wheels and tires are basically brand new, no curb rash at all. The tires do have a tiny bit of camber wear, as well at sidewall wear from rubbing. Wheels and tires have been on for about ~4500 miles.
Trades: Prefer anything 15"/16" x 8+ with lower offsets. Really looking for Rota Grid V's or DR20's. Shoot me what you have, worst I can say is FVCK YOU AND LEAVE ME ALONE.... just kidding. Worst can I say is no. :p
Locals only for now please. I'm not in a rush to trade, just seeing what else is out there. On to the pictures. I'll get close up of each of the wheels and tires once I find the camera.... hmm. For now, these will have to suffice.

Pictures:

THANKS! :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seth, I need more though so I can get another set of wheels at least lol. I mean, they have brand new tires? lol. BUMP.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha, I want Rota Grid V's. If I can find somebody to keep their word on buying these wheels while I buy a new set of wheels, I'll sell these outright.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I will have to pass on the stockies. I'll let them go for 650. These are literally brand new, wheels and tires. But I'd have to wait til I buy a new set before I let them go.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts