ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these wheels new almost exactly 1 year ago. They are 15x8 +15 offsett. They are silver with the polished lip. There are no bends, curb rash or anything. Only blemishes are near the lug holes.
Tires are Dunlop Direzza Star Specs in 195/50/15. I bought the tires brand new from tire rack about 6 months ago but they only have about 3k miles on them because my engine was being rebuilt for half of that time. They are in excellent shape with even wear. I painted the lettering on the tires with a fine tipped white paint pen. I took my time and It looks clean, not sloppy like some people do it.
$600 picked up in orlando

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Bump for pulling off these wheels nicely.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Free bump for awesomeness. Had I not recently picked up some BBS 14's, your check would be in the mail.

·
Registered
945 Posts
The white lettering really looks good here. I wish I were closer so I could check them out and possibly buy them. Free bump for ya!

And there's something about your avatar that makes me hate you... I will always hate you as long as your avatar stay like that. I am sorry.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! Sorry u hate me because my avatar. Haha. It is a little annoying to look at
You are right! I'm going to change it tonight.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts