1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all.

Located in Irvine.

Matthew-3215447355

I recently traded out cars and am in need of some different wheels.

The XXR's are 15x8 with 0 offset. I cannot rock these due do the fact I do not want to roll my fenders.
The tires where brand new 2 months ago and where driven on for about less than 1k.

My car did have a really bad toe out problem so the fronts are bad. If you are running alot of camber in the rear you can put them in the rear. the tires where flopped after the rack was fixed.

Also 1 has cub rash and one has a slight bend is the very outer lip. Is not out of balance and holds air. Can barely tell.

Here are pics. (the 513s)

http://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj623/Brownmiata/

Price is 350oBo

No trades I know the wheels I'm getting

Thanks

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for new price at the end of the day. 350oBo

·
Registered
588 Posts
lol>>>theres no point in measuring those shot tires....steel belts are already showing theyre ready to blow n e time..pmd

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol there iz a point bcauz if u r runnin ane kind of cambr u DNt hav that sde of tha tyre touching the road. And no. I will not take 240, or 250. Who cares if new they are $10 over my price? There 300 over with tires, try again and learn to spell.

·
Registered
588 Posts
that side STILL touches the road...and it doesnt matter if anyone here is running camber or not...steel belts being exposed like that are not safe and should be replaced not driven on. ("learn to spell") right ....well your "TYRES" are still done.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Lol there iz a point bcauz if u r runnin ane kind of cambr u DNt hav that sde of tha tyre touching the road. And no. I will not take 240, or 250. Who cares if new they are $10 over my price? There 300 over with tires, try again and learn to spell.
i was just going by the pictures. either the quality of the pictures aren't that great or the condition is not. considering all the curb rash, bent lip and the worn tires.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well that is what my price was going on also. They are xxr's. They are not the best wheels. There is 2 brand new tires. And there is 2 **** tires. These new from somewhere are usually around 400 shipped. I'm asking less than that and let just say its woth 2 tires. I happen to be running a very small bit of camber in the front and they never touch. Is why they where flipped. I know many people that run tires just like these. The metal is just pokin through. Am I saying its gonna get you across country. No. But it will get you around till you can find a new set of tires for the front. And plus. It's $350. Not that much money for a set of wheels

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold. Mods please close!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts