1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All items located in:
My Crib
LAGUNA BEACH, CA 92651

THE LIST:

(1) Authentic EBAY "Mazdaspeed" cheap-o wheel $5.00

(2) Solid GRANT GT steering wheel (aluminum/rubber) SOLD

(3) 1.8 standard size front brake rotors, Drilled/Slotted resurfaced. Barely used for about 100 miles, resurfaced at the shop just to put a fresh face on them. SOLD

(4) Hot side supercharger bits:
(1) TDR Overlay "BBK" (Big Boost Kit) Pulley, improperly machined in attempt to make it a 6-rib pulley. Still works fine just has a grove lathed into it. Typically $200 new, I'll take SOLD
(2) Standard nose pulley for JRSC M45 blower, paired with overlay is roughly 8psi. 4-rib design. $10.00
(3) Supercharger belt. NO PS/AC. Works with over-lay pulley only. Brand new. $5.00
(4) 6 rib pulley from Buick Riviera EATON M62 blower. With overlay machined (~$50 service at a machine shop) you can run this and achieve no belt slip at high RPM, ratio is almost identical to stock nose pulley listed above. Same price: $15.00
(5) Supercharger belt. NO PS/AC. Works with 6-rib modified over-lay pulley and buick pulley only. Brand new.(consider buying all 3 items at once for value) $5.00

(5) Baby teeth, full set of four. $10.00

(6) FM Butterfly Brace, just the brace + hardware not including the frame rails. SOLD

(7) Hard/Soft-top matte-finish front latches (2 sets available) $15.00 per pair

(8) Hard/Soft-top Glossy premium latches SOLD

(9) Hard-top side strikers SOLD

(10) MAGNAFLOW Dual exhaust, custom built. Corvette z06 tips, fits beautifully, sounds excellent. No sound clips, they're useless and misleading anyway. Ask around SOCM guys, it wasn't raspy and it worked well for an NA car. 2-1/4" piping from end-to-end. $180.00

(11) AUDI 1.8t FMIC with 2-1/4" inlet/outlet. Very similar to the MSM intercooler in size and shape. $20.00

(12) Protege 1.8 Valve cover unmodified: SOLD

(13) Kia Sephia 1.8 Valve cover with all badges shaved smooth and painted black: $25.00

(14) Chrome Vacuum Tube that bolts to the valve cover on NA engines: $5.00

(15) Pair of NA seats without speakers in good shape. Very minor fine fraying of some of the driver's seat but nothing torn with foam popping out and all that. Provisions for speakers but unfortunately they were missing already. $35.00 each $60.00 pair (this will be one item just stupid to ship, so it will be local only)

: 3gears:delivery within 20mi for free : 3gears:
or
shipping at buyer's expense

PayPal works best unless CA$H-in-person. Most prices are stupid cheap so I'm going to go with "moderately-firm, not to be confused with hella-firm" pricing, so make offers at your own risk!

Hurry up and buy! So I can fund the remaining balance on my XIDA Club Sports

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
So much color!!!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Really wish I could get that exhaust. My wife will be here next weekend though and need the cash in case she breaks down on the way. If she makes it fine, then I want that exhaust!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that exhaust looks sick! GLWS

Thanks, I got lucky with one that just looked perfect (to me) and I am overly fucking meticulous in making sure no fart can noise ever comes from my car.

Really wish I could get that exhaust. My wife will be here next weekend though and need the cash in case she breaks down on the way. If she makes it fine, then I want that exhaust!
**** happens, just let me know if you decide to pull through and I'll update this thread as accurately as I can.

·
(/゚Д゚)/
3,019 Posts
When you get a second, PM me about the supercharger pulley stuff. I'm confused on what all everything is.

I have the older-style nose on my M45, and a 4 rib pulley/belt, and it slips like a bitch.

Looking at a TDR tensioner system, but if you have something that would work, maybe I'll grab it. I do have PS/AC though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts