ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Looks good, not my thing but it does look good. I'm diggin' the yellow headlights too. Take care of that front bumper bumper and you'll a =D> roadster.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
So many times better! The headlights especially look good. You should think about picking up some fog lights also.

·
CR.net Supporter
293 Posts
Big difference and I like it! I like the yellow headlight treatment. I never thought of using yellow staind glass spray. Any idea if it works as good on plexiglass?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Looking great

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
alright so its a spray can that says for glass windows, how well has it held up, does the lights absorb it, or is it an outer layer?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
alright so its a spray can that says for glass windows, how well has it held up, does the lights absorb it, or is it an outer layer?
I only did one coat so it honestly just look like my headlights came with yellow glass. The yellow is a nice improvement as well, its easier on my eyes as well as the fact that it seems like it cuts through fog better too. Not bad for a 8 dollar can of spray.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I only did one coat so it honestly just look like my headlights came with yellow glass. The yellow is a nice improvement as well, its easier on my eyes as well as the fact that it seems like it cuts through fog better too. Not bad for a 8 dollar can of spray.
can you get the brand name off of the can?

·
Supporting Member
612 Posts
There's also a type of vinyl type sticker that I've heard called helicopter tape. Used to protect chips or etc. anyhow many of the teams running in GrandAm Cup that are required to have amber headlights use this tape or vinyl.

Folia-tec also makes it; believe they called it lens styling film

1 - 20 of 23 Posts