ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Roadsters!! Jeremy here from Las Vegas, Nv.. new to site, new to my mx5 picked up almost two months ago. Finally able to register, so figured it's time to stop lurking..

Hope to play with the car more and more as time goes on, still getting a feel for driving my first stick.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
car is new to me as I am new to car... but it's a 95 M edition, repainted.. leather seats w/o headrest speakers with the orig 15" BBS wheels, possibly repainted by previous owner.

Pix to come, still need something better than my 12 yr old 1.2 megapixel camera to shoot with.. :fp:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Better late than never?

Had to take care of a worn keyway at the end of my crankshaft (thanks previous owner).. Back on the road, but patch job = guarantee failure at some point.. Couldn't afford enough for a full swap as the only motor I had access to was about $4k after all said and done. Repairs were done by Sam Vallafar of miatapartssource.com. Also traded wheels so he could have the light weight stock BBS wheels, but rest assured I'm keeping my seats... even if it means reupholstering them.

·
My toilet water goes the other way.
2,313 Posts
Welcome! Miata. Not Mx5 ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts