1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
take note that none of these cars are on here thank god..

heres one I do like for some reason
If I raced it id totally rock this paint job
[/URL]

·
CR.net Supporter
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Drive up to richmond and I will give you that in krylon for free :twisted:

·
CR.net Supporter
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it odd that they threw ATS Classics on it, I have always thought of them as more of a Dub thing than a miata thing since they look like the stock VW snowflakes, also the dual cut exhaust rear valence with a single exhaust #-o

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
How teh hell did the battery break off a part of the rear finish panel? Let alone the outter fender?!?!?!
The battery didn't break it off. He says that the dents are from the battery banging up against the inside of the fender (failed to strap it down) and that the car also has a cracked rear finish panel.

veh has damage to r/rear panel from battery hitting inside trunk and cracked plasic panel in rear by licence plate
And the car's ugly as fook too.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
That blue camo is whimsical and strangely beautiful. I'd rock that look. :wink:

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
How teh hell did the battery break off a part of the rear finish panel? Let alone the outter fender?!?!?!
The battery didn't break it off. He says that the dents are from the battery banging up against the inside of the fender (failed to strap it down) and that the car also has a cracked rear finish panel.

veh has damage to r/rear panel from battery hitting inside trunk and cracked plasic panel in rear by licence plate
And the car's ugly as fook too.
Yeah, but it doesn't look like the dents are all facing outwards - there are some inward facing dents. The only thing I can think of that would do that is if he tried to fix it by banging it back in or it wasn't the battery at all...

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
I like the color combination, very soothing. That light green/blue color is what I want to paint the miata.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
take note that none of these cars are on here thank god..
If they were members on here we'd welcome them just like we welcome you. At Club Roadster we are welcoming of ALL styles. Please everyone play nice and don't hate on another Roadster just because it isn't yours or what you would do to yours. Diversity is a good thing. If everyone rocked panda paint jobs and Sport Max 002s I don't think I'd enjoy this site as much.

·
CR.net Supporter
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
But why those colours for the camo? The only thing it would blend in with is the ocean...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts