ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a set of yoko s-drives 215/40/16 tires. Came with the rims i bought but gonna put on my old tires so no need for these. They have been drivin for less then 500 miles so there pretty much new-ish. Only thing is i made rub marks on 2 tires when i tried to text drive them on my car. Not bad just a little smooth on the face part. Looking to sell these for 250 firm picked up locally in socal Irvine. They will be off the rims thursday so they can be picked up after that. Willing to give you a set of hankook 225/50/16 track tires i got as well for locals. 2 are basically balled lol but the other 2 have another track season left. Willing to trade for parts as well. Ill get better pictures of the s-drive in the a.m.

the rub marks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awww keep on forgeting. Im located in socal. Im thinking of shipping these as well but not until after new years since im busy with work but for now local only.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
This is a great deal, if you still have them (not likely) when I get my 16's, I'll definitely pick them up!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Depends when i might still have it. No one is hitting me up about it so most likely ill still have it for a while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts