ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up guys, been awhile since I've posted. Last saturday I spun out on the highway and totalled my MSM, so I now have no need for these parts.

1) A set of Yonaka coilovers. Bought these off a CR member some time ago but never got around to installing them (was waiting for summer) They have about 5k miles on them, but they are in fantastic condition! I was told they give a 3-4" drop and have a VERY smooth, comfortable ride. From what I understand these are, quality wise, somewhere between Megans and Racelands. Anyways, good quality coils for a smooth ride and slammage.
*SOLD*

2) Flyin' Miata Mazdaspeed Miata Downpipe w/ Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cat.
Great product, brand new in box. Story behind this one is funny, I ordered it and went to install but found that there was already one on the car! Stupid mistake on my part but oh well. I never got around to returning it, so now its up for sale. Since I have one already installed I can't comment on power increase from stock (although FM says it increases power and spools the turbo faster) but I can say that it will make your car sound alot better! Great power/sound mod here guys. I would like to note that I did use one of the gaskets that came with, so you'll need to get one of those but I'll take that off the price.

Here are some crappy iPhone pictures, as you can see it's brand new and still in the original platic:

Lookin at *$320 shipped OBO*

Help me get rid of this stuff guys! Thanks alot, and I'll add pictures of the coils in a few minutes. I have pictures of the DP as well but they're on my camera. I can upload those upon request!

Don't be afraid to make an offer, worst I can say is no. I need these parts GONE!

:hello kitty:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you sir.

*Also I have a set of Rota Shankotans for sale 15x9 0et.
Local sale only but I'm just throwin it out there. Also BNIB

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hamburglar- word dude

and macrosteez, nah. I pretty much just grabbed my personal ****, and shift knob. I mean, if I find out which junkyard its at I might go strip it but I doubt it..I mean that car does have the little enchilada kit and everything on it, and a roll bar. But it might not be worth the hassle

·
C) Stick it In
883 Posts
Is the rear bumper lip on your MSM still intact? If you go strip it I'd be mad interested! =)

Err, sorry for your loss though, didn't mean to sound too vulture-ish. lol

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah no trades unless the trade is for cheap women and booze.
But ILL, yeah I'll know some of the price off if you pick it up.

And no I'm not stripping the car. Not even gonna deal with it. It's already been sold, and I got my insurance money.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nope, but in the future for sure, when I can afford to have one as a second vehicle.
Picking up an 03 GLI tomorrow! Gonna save up and bag that isshhh

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gonna be a bitch cost wise. Where are you located? I may be willing to take a bit of a hit on them cause I just need this stuff gone

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Do me a favor ,bottom the coils out to see how low they will go and give me a price on the wheels and coils picked up .

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do me a favor ,bottom the coils out to see how low they will go and give me a price on the wheels and coils picked up .
I actually cannot do that as I dont have spanner wrenches.

But for comparison, here is a rear coil next to a coors light->

As you can see, the top of the threads start at the groove in the bottle and go down to the bottom of the label. (I suppose roughly 3-4 inches, and the fronts are obviously bigger around 4-5)

Here are some other shots

Front

Front standing

Tophat/Dampning adjustment

I'll sell you everything for 775 picked up. That's one hell of a deal

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Coming down later today to pick up the coils and wheels . Great seller here guys buy his stuff

1 - 20 of 24 Posts