ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody running a Yonaka cat back on their NA? Im looking into getting one but want to know what it sounds like?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
i thought racing beat too at first glance- but its just the polished canister and some of the shape- is this an ebay brand?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope... apparently its JDM. It actually kinda looks like the OBX catback.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tektonic JDM my ass lol LIARS! :evil:

Oh well just gonna have to get a RS*R

·
Registered
698 Posts
definitely OBX manufactured. Since the RS*R is damn near impossible to find and when you do you'll more than likely not be willing to pay what most are going to ask for it ($420-$500), why not consider some of these:

Integral Kobe

5Zigen Border III

Both of which are available through C2 Auto. Good luck on your search for a GTII

·
3,542 Posts
^^ It says so 2 posts up! Read the entire post so you don't miss the important parts...

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Call first. Many shops advertise them for sale. Few, if any, actually have any in inventory in stock. However, that won't stop some less scrupulous shops from happily accepting your money anyways. Then they'll proceed to do nothing for weeks as you pester them about delivery until they finally tell you it's back ordered and then try to convince you to buy something else they DO have in stock instead in a sort of bait & switch.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea I've been jerked around like that before lol

Ordered some coilovers and they tell me they are special order and that it will take a month to get them for me. They ask for my phone number and tell me they will call when they arrive. 2 months later I start to bug them... they tell me not to worry about it and they will call the rep. 3 weeks later I go into the shop and ask them where my coilovers are and they say "Oh... they dont make them anymore... we will give you a store credit"

So I ended up ordering a Tokiko Handling kit.... still waiting on that but its only been a week.

·
CR.net Supporter
511 Posts
Call first. Many shops advertise them for sale. Few, if any, actually have any in inventory in stock. However, that won't stop some less scrupulous shops from happily accepting your money anyways. Then they'll proceed to do nothing for weeks as you pester them about delivery until they finally tell you it's back ordered and then try to convince you to buy something else they DO have in stock instead in a sort of bait & switch.
Oddly enough..... that's exactly what HopupRacing did to me about a year ago, while trying to obtain the RS*R exhaust!!!! After a couple of months of constantly pestering them about my order...... they finally refunded my money! :x

1 - 20 of 24 Posts