ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got in a bit of a fight last night, ended up with a real swelled up cheek, cut upper lip on outside, and the inside kinda cut up too. I think one tooth moved a bit but still looks fine. Happened at like... 2am, didn't hurt at the time... 10 shots of vodka kind helps with that but not with bleeding! lol Anything besides ice that I should be using?

Oh and heres what happened...

Some asshole kid was being a **** and butting into **** that didn't pertain to him at all. After me telling him numorous times to stfu he came behind me and yanked me down to the ground. It was cheap as hell. I hit a coffee table...with my face on the way down, thats why my face is swelled so much. I was kinda drunk but as soon as I saw his face enter my field of vision I pounded away, I got three solid hits in on this kids face before they pulled us apart. He got no hits in on me :mrgreen: oh and I spit a mouth full of blood on him then. I'm Irish. haha

Now I look like donald duck.

Although looking in the mirror is entertaining I wanna get the swelling down ASAP!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha no dude I don't fight much! Last fight was like.. 4 years ago. This kid was just a moron and got what was coming to him.

·
Registered
514 Posts
that movie was nothing like I expected it to be, pretty sweet though
Watch it a few times... some pretty crazy **** is in the background.

Oh yeah... glad you got some good shots in on him.

-Jeremy

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
oh and I spit a mouth full of blood on him then. I'm Irish. haha
**** yeah. that **** is the jam.

you want the swelling to go down the day after? man asprin and frozen peas. go to the store and get the cheap bag of peas, then put it in a towel and ice ice ice ice ice.

I like peas because they are cheaper than the icepacks and they conform good. then when they thaw, refreeze and repeat. dont ever eat them just keep them in the ice box.

if you do it for a good half day ice, and no ice while they refreeze then ice again, your swelling should go down alot by the next day, unless you start too late, then your puffy no matter what, unless you have leeches lol

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
oh and I spit a mouth full of blood on him then. I'm Irish. haha
**** yeah. that **** is the jam.

you want the swelling to go down the day after? man asprin and frozen peas. go to the store and get the cheap bag of peas, then put it in a towel and ice ice ice ice ice.

I like peas because they are cheaper than the icepacks and they conform good. then when they thaw, refreeze and repeat. dont ever eat them just keep them in the ice box.

if you do it for a good half day ice, and no ice while they refreeze then ice again, your swelling should go down alot by the next day, unless you start too late, then your puffy no matter what, unless you have leeches lol
That is what I keep that jar of leeches in my bathroom for.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you really? lol

Oh and they gave me vicodin for it at the hospital. (Got a catscan to make sure everything was okay) I'll prob just sell most of em though. lol

·
2,708 Posts
I've found through experience that the best way to end a fight is to perform an open-handed pimp-slap across the opponent's face. The crowd will undoubtlingly yell in unison, "OHHH DAAAYAAAM!!!". Nothing is more humiliating. Try it.

Five extra ghetto-points if you manage to get it, "My pimp hand is STRONG!!", while performing the act,lol.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
If he's with his girlfriend before you slap him point out that you are about to slap the **** out him infront of his stupid-ass girlfriend. KER-SLAP!!

I've also gotten my ass whipped a few times in the past so unless I get killed I pretty much know no one can do anything to me that hasn't been done already, hooray short-man's complex!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts