ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone- I will do my best to assist everyone as much as possible regarding Miata performance from Japan and here in the U.S. Great to see that many of you from the other Miata forum have discovered this wonderful site. My customer's have told me earlier in the year about CLUBROADSTER.net and I'm finally on board. Freedomgli & Bryan, I wanted to say Thank You very much for giving me the opportunity to let you drive my car. Tim, please notify me when you are taking sponsors because I do not want to be left out.

Jimmy Hoekstra
fuji-racing.com
[email protected]
'95 FujiRacing IRTB Miata w/ '99 engine (Stock Internals)
'01 FujiRacing IRTB S2000 200 RWHP @ 8000 RPM (Stock Internals)

·
Mufasa in Training
32,850 Posts
Hey Jimmy! Glad to see you in these parts!

Actually, I wanted to thank you for letting me drive your car. I really did appreciate the opportunity. It gave me some idea of where my car is headed.

I'll definitely be keeping in touch :)

·
3,542 Posts
Welcome welcome! Don't forget to put your car in the Garage with lots of pics! :)

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
welcome to the forums. Judging from the MATG pics you have lots to offer.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,850 Posts
I was meaning to ask...what header was the race car running?

·
CR.net Supporter
124 Posts
Welcome Jimmy! I just wanted to thank you for the wheel locks and Mazdaspeed hat you sold me. Also, I did not get a chance to drive the Fuji Race car. I am going to have to come up to Clermont soon.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Konichiwa!! Welcome to our site!!!

I also would like to visit your shop, i am located in Tampa, FL. Maybe we can have a local club run up to your shop to check out your cars, and cool IRTB setups?

PhatMiata-san (^_^)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Welcome, man.

Saw your car in SCC the other month, just kept taunting me because my ITBs are still on a shelf, waiting on me to get an adapter plate built!

...oooh, I see S2k ITBs in your sig, I thought you were just Miata-centric! How do they impact daily livability on the S2k?

·
Registered
499 Posts
HI Jimmy,

welcome to the site! im waiting by the door right now for the package, i cant wait! Thanks.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
welcome to the site!!!!!!! I had been looking at your products for a while... and finally decided to do a turbo setup instead....(more power potential).... you should really use me as a guinea pig for an ITB setup for FI use......!!!!!!!!

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Hi Jimmy,

Glad to see you on the site.

Thanks for letting me experience the IRTBs!! What a blast! Very cool that you were letting people drive the car.

The Tampa crew will certainly plan a trip to come up and see you in Clermont.

I'll definitely let you know very soon about sponsorship. I appreciate the interest!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Did you ever think about making a box so I could run those IRTBs with a turbo setup?

My friend's imported Sunny GTi-R gives me ideas for my Miata... :)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Welcome and thanks for letting me enjoy your race car. So sorry for almost launching you through the windshield when I stepped on the brakes! It goes fast in both acceleration and deceleration. Next time I'll have to see how well it does turning although I've got to lose some weight before I can squeeze back into your racing seat. Just the motivation I need to get on with my excercise plan.

·
Registered
369 Posts
welcome !

This site keeps getting better and better as more people with tons of knowledge keep on joining

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks to all of you. Bryan I am using a RB 4-2-1 header. Peter I hope that someday I may be able to do something w/RSPEED, great people. Freedomgli I have no room to talk,I can barely fit in my seat. The braking didn't bother me, but the FI guy w/ the rainbow hair scared me with his skillful driving. You guys from the Tampa area let's all get together and go for a drive in beautiful Clermont. Gino, you were the one that first told me about this great site. I've been blessed to be a part of many people that are more talented, skilled & knowledgeable than me. I am still learning different things and Whatever I learn I hope to share for everyone's benefit. Even though we are doing the same thing with the S2000, I will always have the Miata and be a part of a great bunch of people.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

1 - 20 of 21 Posts