ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, so I have this Torsen swap that no one seems to be too interested in. Im not sure if its cause people are broke or just flat out too cheap for what I was asking so heres your chance to be even cheaper!! I have a complete Torsen swap out of a '96 NA w approx 130k on it. It will come with Torsen, axles and driveshaft. Now! The actual pumpkin that the diff is in is broken so you would have to dis assemble the pumpkin take out the actual diff and put it in to your pumkin. I KNOW, HEAVEN FORBID YOU HAVE TO DO SOME WORK!! Sorry can't spoon feed you guys... Anyways heres what I want for it... My asking price was $550 picked up but I really just need it out of my garage SOOOO If you buy me an LG Marquee from Boost Mobile + a case and screen protector the Torsen swap is yours flat out!! Now the phone right now is $279.99 + a case and a screen protector your looking at a little over $300 bucks for a full Torsen swap!! And I've seen some phones go as low as new $229.99 new. The phone MUST BE BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE!

Heres the phone- http://www.boostmobilestore.com/bpdirect/boost/PhoneList.do?action=view&id=marquee

And a pic of the torsen just so my thread doesn't get locked...

DO NOT TXT ME SAYING "HEY BRO, I GOT $300 BUCKS CASH WOULD YOU TAKE THAT!?" NO! I want you to buy the phone and then we can trade Torsen for phone...

So if you are seriously serious hit me up! Don't bother PMing me cause I won't PM you back... True story. Txt me! 1-909-510-3228

Thanks for looking!

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that awkward moment when someone spend $300 on the phone and goes to trade you but you already sold it.
We would set it up first so that I know your coming with the phone so you don't dump $300 bucks for nothing... There always returns too!

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Wow easy fix. You don't need to pull the internals. Just needs a new rear cap. Takes about 15 mins to remove.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
I'm still wondering why you wouldnt just take the $$ and buy the phone yourself? I'd be all over it if you did.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Im not sure if its cause people are broke or just flat out too cheap for what I was asking so heres your chance to be even cheaper!!
well in my case its cause i'm broke. Paying for rent and other bill on a $1000 a month income makes it kinda hard to do anything to your car. I've been following your FS thread for while hoping that i would be able to save up to purchase a bunch of you stuff. Anyway i though i would just answer your question. GLWS hope you get what your looking for

1 - 12 of 12 Posts