ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 11629 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My only reason to come to the pub is now gone after the week end. I was hoping to start my week with some funny stuff, but can't find it. Sucks. :cry2:

EDIT: Name changed... Keep it SFW and Mods Please Delete way any Non SFW and bad comments without warning. We all shouldn't suffer because some douche bag posted here.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Re: where is it "you laugh you loose" thread?

People ignored the repeated warnings to not post NSFW stuff, then they posted some 9/11 stuff that crossed the line. It was closed and trashed because of this. Too many people peed in the pool and ruined the party...

...tragic, because it was one of my favorite threads, too.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Is this the new one? Bad start..
I was just asking, if you want to make my day, ten post something happy.

mmmm, never thought about starting one... well let's post some funny **** and AVOID WHATEVER WAS THAT DESTROYED THE OTHER!

edit: Mr Woolery, that sucks. Thanks for the clarification. I thought something tragic happened.

·
Registered
441 Posts

people taking the internet personally again

·
Registered
904 Posts

Maybe more people should take the internet personally. Then you wouldn't have so many douchenuggets that feel they can post/say whatever they want because there are no real repercussions.

Basically, if you won't say it IRL don't post it here.

·
Registered
441 Posts

Maybe more people should take the internet personally. Then you wouldn't have so many douchenuggets that feel they can post/say whatever they want because there are no real repercussions.

maybe it would help moderate population control since everyone uses the internet more people might go commit suicide. this is not a bad idea

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

oh crap! is this thread going to hell? I just asked and got my answer, now let's move on. I just had to say something when I didn't find my fave thread.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts

it was def the best thread on the forum that i always looked forward to looking at. =(

·
Banned
570 Posts

off topic but what ever happened to the Anti-Style Bar Thread. you young noobs might not remember that thread but it was pretty informational.

·
I'm a little teapot
5,764 Posts

off topic but what ever happened to the Anti-Style Bar Thread. you young noobs might not remember that thread but it was pretty informational.
It got trashed because there was some butthurt going on and ... I trolled. I know I'm sorry, but I did.

So the new thread is just about roll bars in general.

it can be found here:
http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=18029

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

We have the technology, we can build it better, funnier, and SFW. It will be the six million post thread.
I lol at this and the above dog.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

EDIt: ^ lost again! this

I think we should start one again and ask the mods to just delete with no warning any post or comment that is not on topic or is on the way to trash the thread. I think is pretty selfish that because some idiots want to post what ever they want, we need to suffer a a loss as a community.

1 - 20 of 11629 Posts